Recovery of deleted iPhoto library
Are you looking for deleted iPhoto library recovery software?
Are you experiencing difficulties in accessing iPhoto images?
Are you trying to recover your favorite images from iPhoto library?
The main intension behind designing the iPhoto application is to help its user in managing photo. Its photo management technique is so simple that enables you to easily access the photo whenever you needed. Whenever any photo is added in iPhoto application then it gets automatically added in its library. So you can say that iPhoto library is a huge data repository which performs the entire task related to data like its storage and management. This management is done on various parameters like data, location, size etc.
As library is the main place of iPhoto application so in certain cases it might happen that your library gets corrupted/deleted or some files from library gets deleted. Some of the possibilities that lead into the corruption of library is: -
- It may be possible that you had accidentally deleted file from library.
- Some problem with your operating system.
- There may be corruption in hard drive.
- Due to corruption in file system.
- Due to some read/write error.
As MAC has provided the inbuilt tool called iPhoto extractor to resolve this type of critical situations but it has some limitation. It is helpful only when there is fault in library structure but apart from this like library itself gets deleted then it is not going to help you further. In this critical situation you will have to rely on third part deleted iPhoto library recovery software to recover deleted photos. This recovery software provides all the advance features that help you in the recovery process.
Some of the most common features are:-
- Provide file preview of all recoverd images.
- It will carry out hard disk imaging.
- It will support Macintosh OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.5 Leopard, 10.3.9 Panther and 10.4 tiger.
- It will help you to save all the scan information.